Simple Baked Meatballs with Rice & Gravy
This hearty recipe for simple baked meatballs with rice and gravy is a comforting meal that can be easily prepared for a family dinner. Serve with a side of green beans and fresh bread.
- 16 to 20 ounces ground turkey or beef
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, I used reduced-fat
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup long grain white rice
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 9 x 13" baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together ground meat, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, onion powder, and garlic powder.
In another bowl, whisk together cream of mushroom soup and chicken broth. Add rice, and stir. Pour the rice mixture into the prepared baking dish.
Using a medium disher or a tablespoon, evenly measure meatballs and drop into the rice mixture. Arrange in straight lines to be sure they all fit.
Cover pan with foil, and bake for 40 minutes. Remove foil, and bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes until meatballs are cooked through and most of the liquid is absorbed.
You'll also love
- Weight Watchers Barbecue Turkey... 4.2/5 (96 Votes)
- Holy Yum Chicken 4.3/5 (82 Votes)
- No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna 4.1/5 (100 Votes)
- King Ranch Beef Casserole 4.1/5 (86 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken and Potato Casserole 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Crockpot Meatballs 4.1/5 (79 Votes)
- MEXICAN TORTILLA CASSEROLE 3.9/5 (161 Votes)
- French Onion Chicken Noodle... 4.2/5 (60 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Holy Mole Pork... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Tender Slow-Cooker Mushroom Lamb... 4.1/5 (54 Votes)
- Ina Garten's Baked Shrimp Scampi 3.9/5 (119 Votes)
- Jagerschnitzel 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
- Pineapple Orange Trifle 4.2/5 (41 Votes)
- Meatballs in Chipotle Sauce 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Stuffed Peppers/Porcupine Meatballs 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Restaurant-Style Taco Meat 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Baked Cheese Balls 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
- Waffle Iron French Toast 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Fabio Viviani's Italian Wedding... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Fried Eggplant Southern Style 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Thai Garlic Pepper Chicken 3.8/5 (70 Votes)
- Banana Fudge 3.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Pampered chef Taco Soup 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Buca Di Beppo's Linguine Frutti Di... 3.3/5 (10 Votes)