Cream Cheese Sausage Balls with Creamy Mustard Dipping Sauce
These cream cheese sausage balls with creamy mustard dipping sauce are the perfect appetizer for any gathering, enjoy!
- DIPPING SAUCE:
- 1 pound sausage, uncooked (you can use regular or hot)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 4 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 to 6 drops hot sauce, to taste
- 1 medium garlic clove, crushed
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Mix all ingredients until well combined. Roll into 1 inch balls.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden.
You can make these ahead and refrigerate until needed or also freeze until ready to use, you will need to add a few minutes to the baking time.
Combine all ingredients. Chill until serving.
You'll also love
- Broccoli and Cheddar Quiche with a... 4.2/5 (45 Votes)
- Simple Baked Meatballs with Rice &... 3.8/5 (79 Votes)
- Tender Slow-Cooker Mushroom Lamb... 4.1/5 (63 Votes)
- Ina Garten's Baked Shrimp Scampi 3.8/5 (177 Votes)
- Crock Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Crescent City Red Beans & Rice... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3) Ranch Dressing 2 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Potato Salad with Herbs & Grilled... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)