Italian Sausage & Apple Stuffing
Fantastic Thanksgiving sausage and apple dressing is easy to make. This recipe will become your family favorite! Make it any time of year for a hearty side dish.
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage
- 5 1/2 cups bread crumbs
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 apple, diced
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large skillet, cook the sausage and onions over medium heat, stirring to break the clump. Cook until evenly browned. Add in the chopped celery, sage, rosemary and thyme. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine the bread crumbs, apples and dried cranberries. Drizzle the chicken stock and melted butter over the mixture.
You'll also love
- EASY GARLIC ALFREADO SAUCE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grape Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stuffed French Toast with Orange... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beacon Hill Apple Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bacon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bluezzberry French Apple Cream Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- ITALIAN SAUSAGE SOUP WITH... 0/5 (0 Votes)