Easy Berry Dump Cake
If you're looking for a mess free, quick and easy cake recipe, dump cakes are the way to go! Feel free to use other frozen fruits such as pineapple, cherries or peaches to switch things up.
- 1 box classic yellow cake mix (or white cake mix)
- 1 bag frozen mixed berries (about 12-ounces)
- 1/4 cup butter (1-stick)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from aohmc.blogspot.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray no-stick cooking oil over a 9x13-inch baking pan.
Sprinkle a little cake mix on the bottom pan with a thin layer. Add the frozen berries on top of the thin layer of cake mix in the pan and spread evenly. Then dump the remaining cake mix evenly over the top of the frozen berries.
Cut the butter in to small pieces and spread over the cake mix.
Bake 40 to 50 minutes until the top turns a golden brown.
Optional: drizzle some honey or caramel while it's hot to give little more flavor.
You may also use apple, pineapple, cherry, peach or other your favorite fruit for this cake. I like berries because they are rich with antioxidants.
You'll also love
- Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich 4.5/5 (84 Votes)
- Cheesy Baked Dip 4.5/5 (93 Votes)
- Spinach Manicotti 4.5/5 (88 Votes)
- Caramel Filled Apples 3.7/5 (213 Votes)
- Quick Italian Cream Cake Recipe 3.8/5 (249 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake 3.9/5 (216 Votes)
- Vanilla Bean Cupcakes with... 4.5/5 (81 Votes)
- Fresh Blueberry-Vanilla Cake 4.5/5 (86 Votes)