Roasted Turkey Breast Tenderloins
Roasted turkey is definitely a comfort food, and the leftovers of this simple turkey breast tenderloin recipe are great for sandwiches, wraps, salads, quesadillas and more.
- 2 (1-pound each) turkey breast tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from bakeat350goessavory.com
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
Rub the turkey with olive oil. Sprinkle both sides with salt and black pepper.
Bake 30 minutes, or until done. (A meat thermometer should register 140°F.)
Tent with foil then let rest 15 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Banana Bread Brownies 3.9/5 (537 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- Crock Pot Sour Cream & Bacon... 4.4/5 (327 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Bacon & Corn Chowder 4.5/5 (294 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.5/5 (272 Votes)
- Grands Biscuit Breakfast Casserole 3.9/5 (428 Votes)
- Stuffed Turkey Breast with... 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Roasted Mushrooms in a Browned... 4.5/5 (45 Votes)