Roasted Turkey Breast Tenderloins
Roasted turkey is definitely a comfort food, and the leftovers of this simple turkey breast tenderloin recipe are great for sandwiches, wraps, salads, quesadillas and more.
- 2 (1-pound each) turkey breast tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from bakeat350goessavory.com
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
Rub the turkey with olive oil. Sprinkle both sides with salt and black pepper.
Bake 30 minutes, or until done. (A meat thermometer should register 140°F.)
Tent with foil then let rest 15 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Caramelized Onion and Olive Pizza... 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Sausage Roll Bites - GF 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Bacon Vinaigrette 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Simple & Tasty Chamomile Gin... 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Alabama-Style Smoked & Roasted... 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Cookies 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- HERBED TURKEY CHEESE BALL 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Potato Kugel Gratin 4.6/5 (20 Votes)