BLT Chopped Salad with Corn, Feta & Avocado
The salad has so many great favorite flavors going on – bacon, feta, avocado, corn – that the dressing kept simple: just some olive oil and lime juice. Lots of salt and pepper too, but other than that, just pure flavor.
- 2 cups butter lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups fresh arugula, chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatos, quartered
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 4 ounces feta, crumbled
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
In a large bowl, combine chopped lettuce, arugula, tomatoes, corn and avocado. Add in salt, pepper, olive oil and lime juice then toss well to coat.
Fold in bacon and feta then divide evenly amount 2 plates. Serve!
Note: To chop my lettuce I like to lay it out on a big cutting board and just continuously run my knife through it (in all different directions) until it's chopped as much as I like.
You'll also love
- Limoncello Cake with Mascarpone... 3.8/5 (344 Votes)
- Queso Blanco Dip 4.3/5 (143 Votes)
- Red Lobster Shrimp Pasta 4/5 (214 Votes)
- Crockpot Ham, Green Beans &... 3.8/5 (291 Votes)
- Corn Casserole 4.3/5 (147 Votes)
- Lemon-Yogurt Crumb Cake 4.4/5 (125 Votes)
- Cowboy Corn Dip 3.8/5 (175 Votes)
- OVERNIGHT BLUEBERRY FRENCH TOAST 4.6/5 (113 Votes)