Crazy Good Chicken Casserole
Easy to make with all of your families favorite foods - bacon, cheese, pasta and chicken! Toss in some broccoli or other veggies to make it a main meal dish.
- 4 to 5 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 6 strips quality bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 (16-ounce) box dried spiral pasta
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Cook and crumble bacon. While bacon is cooking, cut chicken into bite-sized chunks. Set cooked bacon aside for later use. In the same pan, cook chicken in bacon drippings. Add garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste.
While chicken is cooking, prepare pasta according to directions. Spray a 9×13-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 400°F.
Drain pasta, return to pot. Add chicken, both cans of cream of chicken soup, 1 cup of Monterrey Jack cheese – stir to mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish.
Top with bacon crumbles then the remaining cup of Monterrey Jack cheese.
Bake at 400°F for about 20 minutes, just until cheese is melted and beginning to brown on top.
You'll also love
- Lipton Souperior Meatloaf 3.7/5 (661 Votes)
- Popeye's Spicy Chicken Recipe 3.8/5 (1103 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Sauteed... 4.2/5 (689 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (461 Votes)
- Crusted Honey Mustard Chicken 4.5/5 (410 Votes)
- Crockpot Ravioli Casserole 4.3/5 (316 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Macaroni & Cheese 3.9/5 (337 Votes)