Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole
I love my crock pot! This is one of my favorite crock pot dishes, Crock-pot Ravioli Casserole. Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 10-ounce frozen spinach, thawed (I used fresh spinach) (optional)
- 16-ounce bowtie pasta, cooked
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
Adapted from 4.bp.blogspot.com
Brown ground beef with onion and garlic.
Put in crock-pot and add sauce, tomatoes and seasonings.
Cook for 6-7 hours on low. Add the last 4 ingredients during the last 30 minutes of cooking and turn crock-pot to high.
I added the fresh spinach, pasta, parmesan and 1 cup of the mozzarella and I mixed it all up really well. Then I added the last 1/2 cup of mozzarella to melt on the top.
You'll also love
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.4/5 (476 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (460 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (450 Votes)
- Betty Crocker Cake Mix & A Can of... 4.1/5 (465 Votes)
- Sweet Baby Ray's Crockpot Chicken 4.3/5 (399 Votes)
- Penne Pasta with Sun Dried Tomato... 4.5/5 (362 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops 3.9/5 (447 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff 4.5/5 (280 Votes)