Campbell's® Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (regular or 98% Fat-Free)
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 2 cups fresh or frozen vegetables
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from campbells.com
Stir the soup, water, rice, vegetables and onion powder in a 12 x 8 inch shallow baking dish.
Top with chicken. Season chicken as desired. Cover.
Bake at 375°F. for 45 minutes or until done. Top with cheese.
You'll also love
- Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Simply Delicious Guacamole 4.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Olive Garden Chicken Marsala 4.2/5 (62 Votes)
- Beef and Barley Soup (Slow Cooker) 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- French Onion Chicken Noodle... 4.3/5 (54 Votes)
- Poblanos Stuffed with Cheddar and... 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Mexican Rice Casserole 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Sausage Jambalaya 4.4/5 (34 Votes)