Campbell's® Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (regular or 98% Fat-Free)
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 2 cups fresh or frozen vegetables
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from campbells.com
Stir the soup, water, rice, vegetables and onion powder in a 12 x 8 inch shallow baking dish.
Top with chicken. Season chicken as desired. Cover.
Bake at 375°F. for 45 minutes or until done. Top with cheese.
You'll also love
- Italian Brunch Torte 4.3/5 (138 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Thai Chicken -- Weight... 4.2/5 (146 Votes)
- Crockpot Ham, Green Beans &... 3.8/5 (315 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Bites 4.5/5 (115 Votes)
- Chicken and Dumpling Casserole 4.2/5 (154 Votes)
- Hibachi Chicken & Fried Rice 3.9/5 (193 Votes)
- Cheesy Broccoli & Rice Casserole 4.6/5 (56 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken and Rice Casserole 4.5/5 (58 Votes)