Campbell's® Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (regular or 98% Fat-Free)
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 2 cups fresh or frozen vegetables
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from campbells.com
Stir the soup, water, rice, vegetables and onion powder in a 12 x 8 inch shallow baking dish.
Top with chicken. Season chicken as desired. Cover.
Bake at 375°F. for 45 minutes or until done. Top with cheese.
You'll also love
- Chicken and Penne in Vodka Cream... 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Baked Honey Sesame Chicken 4.5/5 (46 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Chicken Fried Rice 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Easy Buffalo Chicken & Potato Bake 4.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole 4.7/5 (35 Votes)
- Loaded Chicken and Potatoes 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken and Broccoli over... 4.4/5 (54 Votes)
- Mexican Rice Casserole 4.7/5 (15 Votes)