Maple Cream Sauce for Butternut Squash Ravioli
Maple Cream Sauce is just as heavenly as it sounds! This sauce is meant to be served with butternut squash ravioli, but this versatile sauce can be paired with plenty of other dishes.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 shallot, large, diced
- 2 cups light cream
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Bacon, for garnish
- 1 package butternut squash ravioli, cooked
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Melt the butter in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the shallots and then cook until translucent, approximately 2 minutes. Add the cream, and allow to simmer for one minute to meld flavors. Add the maple syrup, stirring to combine; add thyme, salt and pepper to taste, and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Add the cooked ravioli to the sauté pan and allow to simmer in the sauce for a minute or two.
You'll also love
- Apple Crisp Cheesecake 4/5 (328 Votes)
- Bourbon Whiskey Meatballs 4.2/5 (328 Votes)
- Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup 3.8/5 (757 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.3/5 (301 Votes)
- Lobster Ravioli with Shrimp Cream... 3.8/5 (283 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Macaroni &... 3.9/5 (243 Votes)
- Taco John's Potato Ole's Seasoning 3.8/5 (323 Votes)