Maple Cream Sauce for Butternut Squash Ravioli
Maple Cream Sauce is just as heavenly as it sounds! This sauce is meant to be served with butternut squash ravioli, but this versatile sauce can be paired with plenty of other dishes.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 shallot, large, diced
- 2 cups light cream
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Bacon, for garnish
- 1 package butternut squash ravioli, cooked
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Melt the butter in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the shallots and then cook until translucent, approximately 2 minutes. Add the cream, and allow to simmer for one minute to meld flavors. Add the maple syrup, stirring to combine; add thyme, salt and pepper to taste, and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Add the cooked ravioli to the sauté pan and allow to simmer in the sauce for a minute or two.
You'll also love
- Baked Potato 4.6/5 (54 Votes)
- Pork Chops & Rice in an Instant... 3.7/5 (212 Votes)
- Butter Pecan Cupcakes with Salted... 4.2/5 (114 Votes)
- 15 minute Black Bean and Corn Salsa 4.2/5 (89 Votes)
- Chevy's Sweet Corn Tomalito 3.7/5 (197 Votes)
- Pasta Weesie 4/5 (109 Votes)
- Creamy Baked Macaroni and Cheese 4.5/5 (59 Votes)
- Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (62 Votes)