Apple Crisp Cheesecake
Apple crisp and cheesecake are baked together in a graham cracker crust creating the perfect combination of 2 favorite desserts in one.
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2/3 cup sliced peeled apple
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons cold butter
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 65mins
In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, oats and brown sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a 6-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray; set aside.
For filling, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in the sour cream, cinnamon and ginger. Pour over crust. Arrange apple slices over filling. For topping, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over apple.
Bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, remove sides of pan. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Bourbon Whiskey Meatballs 4.1/5 (403 Votes)
- Heaven In A Crockpot 4.5/5 (285 Votes)
- Honey Glazed Dunkin Doughnuts 3.8/5 (514 Votes)
- Hawaiian Wedding Cake 3.8/5 (556 Votes)
- Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup 3.8/5 (1477 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.4/5 (284 Votes)
- Crockpot Apple Pie Breakfast 4.3/5 (285 Votes)