Outback Steakhouse Macaroni & Cheese
Outback Steakhouse's amazing macaroni and cheese can now be enjoyed at home with this recipe. The perfect comfort food for a rainy day.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 12 ounces medium rigatoni pasta, cooked according to the package directions (or penne pasta)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Melt the butter in a medium saucepan and whisk in the flour, stirring to thicken. Do not let the butter brown. Whisk in the milk, salt, and paprika, then the cubes of Velveeta, incorporating them all until the sauce thickens. If it seems too thick, add a little more milk.
Add the cooked pasta to the sauce and serve warm.
You'll also love
- Baker's Original German Chocolate... 3.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Honey Mustard Pork Chops with... 4.5/5 (71 Votes)
- Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (70 Votes)
- Gumbo Fried Rice 4.4/5 (73 Votes)
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken and Potato... 4.4/5 (76 Votes)
- Stupid Easy Slow Cooker Chicken... 4.3/5 (103 Votes)
- Cajun Jambalaya Pasta 4.4/5 (77 Votes)
- Spinach Tomato Orzo Soup 4.5/5 (67 Votes)