Outback Steakhouse Macaroni & Cheese
Outback Steakhouse's amazing macaroni and cheese can now be enjoyed at home with this recipe. The perfect comfort food for a rainy day.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 12 ounces medium rigatoni pasta, cooked according to the package directions (or penne pasta)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Melt the butter in a medium saucepan and whisk in the flour, stirring to thicken. Do not let the butter brown. Whisk in the milk, salt, and paprika, then the cubes of Velveeta, incorporating them all until the sauce thickens. If it seems too thick, add a little more milk.
Add the cooked pasta to the sauce and serve warm.
You'll also love
- Chocolate, Caramel Peanut-Butter... 4.3/5 (210 Votes)
- Entenmann’s Cheese Filled Crumb... 3.9/5 (305 Votes)
- Amish Noodles 3.9/5 (300 Votes)
- Better Than Sex Pumpkin Dessert 4.5/5 (181 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp 4.5/5 (182 Votes)
- Simple 5 Ingredient Crock Pot... 3.9/5 (276 Votes)
- Red Lobster Shrimp Pasta 3.9/5 (259 Votes)
- My Orzo Salad 4.6/5 (167 Votes)