Bourbon Whiskey Meatballs
These meatballs are delicious in their bourbon whiskey sauce. A little sweet, and a little savory for a perfect flavor blend! Serve as an appetizer, or with a side salad for dinner. For a small gathering, use 1 bag of (1 pound) frozen meatballs for 18 to 20 larger size meatballs. If you’re going to a larger party, you might want to get two bags of meatballs and double the recipe.
- 1 pound bag frozen meatballs
- 1/2 cup ketchup, heaping
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cups bourbon whiskey
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 130mins
In a medium bowl, combine and mix all ingredients except your meatballs.
Place your frozen meatballs into your crock pot, and pour the whiskey sauce in on top. Mix until all meatballs are coated with the whiskey sauce.
Turn crockpot on high for about an hour, stirring occasionally.
After the hour, turn crockpot down to low for at least one more hour.
Serve with toothpicks.
You'll also love
- Heaven In A Crockpot 4.5/5 (285 Votes)
- Honey Glazed Dunkin Doughnuts 3.8/5 (371 Votes)
- Sweet Hawaiian Slow-Cooker Chicken 4.5/5 (275 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Chimichangas 4.2/5 (316 Votes)
- Award Winning Maryland Cream of... 3.7/5 (1083 Votes)
- Crock Pot Italian Turkey Meatballs 4.5/5 (127 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan Meatball Casserole 4.5/5 (64 Votes)