Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
These irresistible pumpkin pie cupcakes are a great alternative to a complicated pumpkin pie. They’re easy to make, don’t require a complicated crust, and are rich in autumn deliciousness.
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 75mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line a 12-cup muffin tin with silicone liners, foil liners sprayed with cooking spray or just spray the cups with cooking spray. Either of these three methods will make it easy to take the cupcake out after it’s cooked. Paper liners make it difficult to remove the cupcakes.
Mix the pumpkin, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and milk. Add the flour, pumpkin spice, salt, baking powder and baking soda to the mixture. Fill each muffin cup with 1/3 cup of the mixture. Bake for twenty minutes and let cool for twenty minutes.
Remove cupcakes from pan and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle more pumpkin pie spice on top and serve.
You'll also love
- Oven-Roasted Smoked Sausage &... 4.2/5 (624 Votes)
- Crazy Good Chicken Casserole 4.3/5 (511 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.3/5 (486 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Garlic Cheese Bread 4.5/5 (353 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (316 Votes)
- Pineapple Pecan Cake with Cream... 4/5 (1155 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.5/5 (271 Votes)