Crustless Zucchini Quiche
This crustless zucchini quiche is low in carbs but big on flavor. Serve this for an impressive Sunday brunch!
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped in 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 jalepeno, finely chopped
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesean cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 tablespoon red crushed pepper
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, whisk eggs and olive oil together.
Add zucchini, onions, garlic, jalepenos, spices, cheese and Bisquick to mixture and mix well.
Pour into a 9 inch pie pan that is greased.
Bake in oven at 350°F for one hour.
Let cool for 10 to 15 minutes and serve. Garnish as desired.