Crustless Quiche Lorraine
This is my favorite quiche that my Grandmom used to make, but now I make it crustless and gluten free. A perfect weekend breakfast!
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 5 slices bacon, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cut the bacon into bite size pieces. Fry the bacon until it is crisp, but not overdone
While the bacon is frying, put the Swiss and cheddar cheese into the bottom of a pie pan. Chop the onion and put on top of the cheese.
Add the cooked bacon to the cheese mixture.
In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, evaporated milk and baking powder.
Pour the egg, milk and baking powder mixture over the cheese mixture. If it is fairly full, put the pie pan on a cookie sheet so you don't have to clean up the bottom of your oven. Ask how I know!
Put the quiche in the oven and cook for about 60 minutes. The inside should be firm and a knife should come out clean.
Let the quiche sit for about 10 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake in a... 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Wings 4.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Roasted Mushrooms in a Browned... 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Szechuan Beef with Broccoli 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Crustless Veggie Mini Quiches 4.7/5 (28 Votes)
- Paleo Egg Quiche Muffins 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Quiche Lorraine 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Spinach & Mushroom Crustless Quiche 4.5/5 (4 Votes)