The Absolute BEST Crockpot Beef Stroganoff Recipe
Throw these ingredients into the crock pot before you go to work and come home to dinner already done. The meat becomes even more tender when reheated after freezing - perfect for toast.
- 2 pounds cubed stew meat
- 2 cans Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 largish onion, diced
- 2 to 4 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- couple of dashes garlic salt
- couple dashes hot paprika
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 490mins
In the slow cooker stir in all the ingredients together, (except the meat AND the cream cheese). Once combined add the meat and mix together.
Cook on low for 8 hours.
Cut up the cream cheese into cubes just before serving and turn crockpot on high. Stir the cream cheese in until all combined. You might have to put the lid back on and leave for 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Pancake Bites 4.5/5 (77 Votes)
- 7-Up Cake 4.5/5 (77 Votes)
- Ruth's Chris New Orleans-Style BBQ... 4.2/5 (107 Votes)
- Mojo Pork Chops with Grilled... 4.5/5 (79 Votes)
- Southern Shrimp & Grits 4.5/5 (83 Votes)
- Stuffed Turkey Breast with... 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Crockpot Sweet Hawaiian Chicken 4.5/5 (81 Votes)
- Beef Skirt Steak Pinwheels 4.5/5 (80 Votes)