Pressure Cooker Cheeseburger Macaroni
A quick and easy pressure cooker Cheeseburger Macaroni recipe the family is sure to enjoy. Serve with some steamed vegetables and a side salad to round-out this comfort food recipe. This recipe is easy to make and will get dinner on the table in under 30 minutes.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1-pound lean ground beef
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 cups elbow macaroni
- 3 cups beef stock or broth
- 1 (12-ounce) package Velveeta cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from oneordinaryday.wordpress.com
With lid off, heat oil on high or brown until sizzling. Add beef and cook until it is browned.
Add onion, salt, pepper, dried thyme, ketchup, elbow macaroni, and stock, lock on lid, cook on high for 6 minutes.
Perform quick release, add cheese, stirring until melted and creamy.
Let sit for 5 minutes if you want it to thicken more.
You'll also love
- Weight Watchers Broccoli Cheese... 4.4/5 (107 Votes)
- Corn Bread Casserole 4.4/5 (101 Votes)
- Baked Boneless Skinless Chicken... 3.8/5 (377 Votes)
- Baked French Toast Muffins 4.5/5 (101 Votes)
- Crock Pot Lasagna 4.5/5 (94 Votes)
- Beef Enchilada Skillet 4.5/5 (97 Votes)
- Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry 4.2/5 (124 Votes)
- Summer Pasta With Zucchini,... 4/5 (212 Votes)