Copycat's Arby’s Roast Beef Sandwiches
This recipe indulges you with the infamous Arby's roast beef sandwiches at home. By having the meat slow cooked in a crock pot, it marinates a complex flavor that resembles what they serve at Arby's.
- 3 to 4 pounds roast beef, sliced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 8 onion burger buns, or regular burger buns
Adapted from secretcopycatrestaurantrecipes.com
Place roast beef in a crock pot.
Stir all remaining ingredients together, except the buns, and pour over roast.
Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours, stirring occasionally.
Serve on buns.
You'll also love
- Smoked Salmon 4.5/5 (90 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole Ruth Chris'... 4.4/5 (105 Votes)
- Italian Sausage & Tomato Soup by... 4.5/5 (94 Votes)
- Triple Chocolate Tres Leches Cake 4.5/5 (91 Votes)
- St. Louis Pork Steaks 4.2/5 (115 Votes)
- Creamy Seafood Stuffed Shells 4.5/5 (88 Votes)
- Avocado Egg Salad Sandwich 4.5/5 (84 Votes)
- Ground Beef Stroganoff 4.4/5 (94 Votes)