Copycat's Arby’s Roast Beef Sandwiches
This recipe indulges you with the infamous Arby's roast beef sandwiches at home. By having the meat slow cooked in a crock pot, it marinates a complex flavor that resembles what they serve at Arby's.
- 3 to 4 pounds roast beef, sliced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 8 onion burger buns, or regular burger buns
Adapted from secretcopycatrestaurantrecipes.com
Place roast beef in a crock pot.
Stir all remaining ingredients together, except the buns, and pour over roast.
Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours, stirring occasionally.
Serve on buns.
You'll also love
- Vanilla Pudding Chocolate Chip... 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Rustic Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake... 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana... 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- SLOW COOKED BACON CHEESE POTATOES 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Chicken Tortilla Bake 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Balsamic Chicken Breasts 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Beef Cube Steak (Country fried... 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Scalloped Potato and Ground Beef... 4.5/5 (33 Votes)