Crock Pot Sesame Chicken
Yum! This Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken is one of our family favorites. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve over rice.
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried onion
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch dissolved in 3 tablespoons water
- Sesame seeds
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Place chicken into crock pot.
In a bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, onion, ketchup, oil, and garlic. Pour over chicken.
Cook on low for 3 to 4 hours or on high 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours, or just until chicken is cooked through.
Remove chicken from crock pot, leave sauce.
Dissolve 2 teaspoons of cornstarch in 3 tablespoons of water and pour into crock pot. Stir to combine with sauce. Replace lid and cook sauce on high for ten more minutes or until slightly thickened.
Cut chicken into bite size pieces and return to crock pot – can leave chicken in and simmer on low or serve.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve over rice.
You'll also love
- Pressure Cooker Cheeseburger... 4.4/5 (111 Votes)
- Corn Bread Casserole 4.4/5 (102 Votes)
- Baked Boneless Skinless Chicken... 3.8/5 (391 Votes)
- Easiest Ever Chicken and Dumplings 3.7/5 (515 Votes)
- Easy Orange Chicken Vegetable... 4.3/5 (112 Votes)
- Asian Lemon Chicken 4.5/5 (96 Votes)
- Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken 4.5/5 (92 Votes)
- Honey Sesame Baked Chicken 4.6/5 (26 Votes)