Crock Pot Sesame Chicken
Yum! This Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken is one of our family favorites. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve over rice.
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried onion
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch dissolved in 3 tablespoons water
- Sesame seeds
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Place chicken into crock pot.
In a bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, onion, ketchup, oil, and garlic. Pour over chicken.
Cook on low for 3 to 4 hours or on high 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours, or just until chicken is cooked through.
Remove chicken from crock pot, leave sauce.
Dissolve 2 teaspoons of cornstarch in 3 tablespoons of water and pour into crock pot. Stir to combine with sauce. Replace lid and cook sauce on high for ten more minutes or until slightly thickened.
Cut chicken into bite size pieces and return to crock pot – can leave chicken in and simmer on low or serve.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve over rice.
You'll also love
- Copycat's Arby’s Roast Beef... 3.8/5 (188 Votes)
- Chinese Jalapeno Chicken 4.5/5 (98 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Cheeseburger... 4.4/5 (100 Votes)
- Easy Orange Chicken Vegetable... 4.5/5 (91 Votes)
- Best Chicken Tawouk - Chicken... 4.5/5 (89 Votes)
- Crockpot Sweet Hawaiian Chicken 4.5/5 (77 Votes)
- Honey Sesame Baked Chicken 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Grilled Ginger-Sesame Chicken Salad 4.7/5 (13 Votes)