Crock Pot Pineapple Chicken with Sweet Potatoes and Carrots
A refreshing twist on a stew-like dish! Enjoy this sweet Crock Pot Pineapple Chicken with Sweet Potatoes and Carrots any night of the week. Freeze large batches of this meal for a quick dinner solution.
- 6 carrots, cut up
- 1 sweet potato, large, diced
- 2 pounds chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 onion, chopped, optional
- 1 small can pineapple chunks
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 375mins
Place cut up carrots and sweet potatoes in bottom of crock pot, then add chicken breasts.
In a large bowl, add brown sugar, pineapple juice, orange juice, soy sauce, ginger and garlic salt pour over chicken, sweet potatoes and carrots in crock pot.
Cook on low until chicken is tender, about 6 hours. For shorter cook time, cook on high for about 4 hours.
About one hour before done add the small can of pineapple chunks so they can heat up with rest of food.
You'll also love
- Shrimp & Crabmeat Etouffee 4.1/5 (101 Votes)
- Ina Garten's Coconut Cake 3.9/5 (106 Votes)
- Glazed Pork Tenderloin, Squash,... 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Amish Broccoli Salad 4.4/5 (71 Votes)
- Cap'n Crunch Chicken Strips 4.3/5 (66 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken and Rice Casserole 4.5/5 (58 Votes)
- Banana Rama Lama Ding Dong Pie 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- Canada's Best Carrot Cake with... 4.5/5 (51 Votes)