Grilled Citrus and Grape Sangria
Grilled citrus and grape sangria is not only refreshing but will have you guest raving about this sangria!
- 3 cups stemmed seedless red grapes
- 2 oranges, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch wheels
- 2 lemons, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch wheels
- 2 (750 milliliter) bottles rosé
- 8 ounces simple syrup
- 8 ounces brandy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 105mins
Adapted from foodandwine.com
Light a hardwood charcoal fire. Put the grapes on a perforated grill sheet or in a grill basket and grill over high heat, tossing occasionally, until they just start to burst, about 6 minutes. Transfer the grapes to a plate to cool completely.
Meanwhile, grill the orange and lemon wheels over high heat, turning once, until lightly charred, about 6 minutes. Transfer to a plate to cool completely.
In a large pitcher, combine the wine with the simple syrup, brandy and grilled fruit and stir well. Refrigerate until the sangria is chilled and the flavors are blended, at least 1 hour and up to 8 hours. Serve the sangria over ice.
You'll also love
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes 4.3/5 (124 Votes)
- Caramel Banana Cake Roll 4.3/5 (121 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Cheeseburger... 4.4/5 (111 Votes)
- Banana Leche Flan 4.4/5 (122 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Bread Recipe 4.5/5 (93 Votes)
- Painkiller Cocktail 4.5/5 (96 Votes)
- Skinny Shake 4.2/5 (120 Votes)
- Grand Marnier Orange Slush from... 3.9/5 (256 Votes)