Pioneer Woman's Beef Brisket
This Beef Brisket is great with mashed potatoes with the juice spooned over the top and your favorite roasted vegetables.. It’s also great on a sandwich with melted cheese for a quick and hearty lunch. Make this brisket ahead of time and keep it in your refrigerator for up to 2 days or in your freezer for up to 3 months, so you can feed hungry loved ones in a hurry.
- 2 (10.5-ounce) cans beef consommé
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 1 (10-pound) beef brisket
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 370mins
Adapted from tastykitchen.com
Combine 2 cans of cans beef consommé, lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic, and liquid smoke in large roasting pan. Place brisket in the marinade, fat side up. Cover tightly with foil. Marinate in refrigerator for 24 to 48 hours.
When ready to cook, place pan covered in foil into a 300°F oven. Cook brisket for approximately 40 minutes per pound.
When fork-tender, transfer whole brisket to a cutting board. Slice against the grain and place slices back into the cooking liquid. Serve immediately, spooning juice over the slices. Barbecue sauce may be used, if preferred.
You may store pan in fridge for up to 2 days or freeze for up to 3 months. If fat collects and hardens at the top, remove and discard.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Scones 4.4/5 (95 Votes)
- Butter Pecan Cupcakes with Salted... 4.1/5 (121 Votes)
- Banana Pudding Bark 4.4/5 (98 Votes)
- Olive Garden Chicken Scampi 4/5 (131 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Parmesan Chicken... 4.4/5 (99 Votes)
- Sausage Wreath 4.6/5 (77 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge - No Bake 4.5/5 (87 Votes)
- Bacon & Egg Breakfast Casserole 4.6/5 (77 Votes)