World's Best Corned Beef Cheese Ball
This corned beef cheese ball is a hit at any party. Your guests will ask for more! Chill overnight (if you can wait that long!) to allow flavors to blend.
- 1/4 pound corned beef, thinly sliced
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash ground red pepper, cayenne
- 1 cup pecans, chopped and toasted
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Mix all ingredients except pecans.
Shape into ball or log, or make 24 small balls, each about 1 inch in diameter.
Roll in chopped pecans until evenly coated. Chill overnight, if desired.
Serve with your favorite crackers.
You'll also love
- Raspberry Jalapeno Chicken Wings.... 4.4/5 (88 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Bars 4.5/5 (73 Votes)
- Marshmallow Bunny Peep-Tini 4.6/5 (70 Votes)
- Crock Pot Cinnamon Rolls 4.3/5 (89 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Brown... 4.3/5 (92 Votes)
- Parmesan Garlic Roasted Potatoes 4.6/5 (64 Votes)
- Beef Tips in Mushroom Sauce -... 4.4/5 (81 Votes)
- Southern English Pea Salad 4.3/5 (105 Votes)