World's Best Corned Beef Cheese Ball
This corned beef cheese ball is a hit at any party. Your guests will ask for more! Chill overnight (if you can wait that long!) to allow flavors to blend.
- 1/4 pound corned beef, thinly sliced
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash ground red pepper, cayenne
- 1 cup pecans, chopped and toasted
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Mix all ingredients except pecans.
Shape into ball or log, or make 24 small balls, each about 1 inch in diameter.
Roll in chopped pecans until evenly coated. Chill overnight, if desired.
Serve with your favorite crackers.
You'll also love
- Mexican Chicken Stuffed Shells 4.4/5 (72 Votes)
- Homemade Apple Fritters 4.5/5 (71 Votes)
- Caribbean Jerk Chicken Tenders 4.4/5 (77 Votes)
- Loaded Potato and Buffalo Chicken... 4.4/5 (73 Votes)
- Beef Brisket 4.6/5 (61 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spiced Latte 4.5/5 (65 Votes)
- Corn Dogs 4.5/5 (65 Votes)
- HCG Diet Low Carb Pumpkin... 4.5/5 (66 Votes)