World's Best Corned Beef Cheese Ball
This corned beef cheese ball is a hit at any party. Your guests will ask for more! Chill overnight (if you can wait that long!) to allow flavors to blend.
- 1/4 pound corned beef, thinly sliced
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash ground red pepper, cayenne
- 1 cup pecans, chopped and toasted
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Mix all ingredients except pecans.
Shape into ball or log, or make 24 small balls, each about 1 inch in diameter.
Roll in chopped pecans until evenly coated. Chill overnight, if desired.
Serve with your favorite crackers.
You'll also love
- Loaded Baked Potato Egg Rolls 4.5/5 (69 Votes)
- Prime Rib with a Peppercorn &... 4.5/5 (69 Votes)
- Spinach & Gruyere Cheese Quiche... 3.8/5 (171 Votes)
- Bacon & Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese 4.6/5 (66 Votes)
- Red Lobster Pina Colada Dipping... 4.2/5 (116 Votes)
- Gumbo Fried Rice 4.4/5 (73 Votes)
- French Toast 4.6/5 (67 Votes)
- Longhorn Steakhouse Wild West... 4/5 (164 Votes)