Lemon Cream Cheese Bars
- 1 c. flour
- 1 stick butter
- 1/4 c. powdered sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- zest from lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- Lemon Filling:
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- zest from lemons
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
Adapted from 3.bp.blogspot.com
Pre-heat oven to 350.
Mix crust ingredients and press into 9x9 greased pan.
Bake 20 minutes.
Mix cream cheese filling and beat til smooth - Refrigerate.
Beat lemon filling ingredients with mixer on high for 3 minutes.
Spread cream cheese filling carefully over crust. Pour lemon filling on top, gently.
Bake 30 minutes until golden brown. Cool on counter, then in fridge.
You'll also love
- Pork Tenderloin with Brown... 4.3/5 (92 Votes)
- Mango Martini (español) 4.4/5 (76 Votes)
- Mango-Barbecue Fish Tacos 4.6/5 (64 Votes)
- Chicken in Lemon-Caper Sauce -... 4.3/5 (87 Votes)
- Lemon on Lemon Shortbread Cookies 4.6/5 (60 Votes)
- PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE BARS 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- "Blueberry Cream Cheese Bars" 4.4/5 (21 Votes)