Marshmallow Bunny Peep-Tini
Have you ever had a martini on Easter and thought to yourself, "Hm, this martini is missing something?" It was missing Peeps. Of course. Filled with the classic Easter flavors of marshmallows and Peeps, this recipe is perfect to indulge in during your Springtime festivities. Watch the kiddos hunt for Easter eggs as you sit back and enjoy this delicious cocktail.
- 1 ounce marshmallow vodka (such as Smirnoff Fluffed or Poppin’ Marshmallow Puff)
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1 Peeps marshmallow bunny
- Easter-themed candy sprinkles
- Simple syrup (1 tablespoon sugar + 1 tablespoon water)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from raininghotcoupons.com
Make simple syrup by microwaving 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 tablespoon on high for 30 seconds. Stir for 30 seconds. Pour simple syrup onto a saucer.
Pour sprinkles in a separate saucer. Dip martini glass into simple syrup and then in sprinkles to create a candy rim.
In a shaker, pour marshmallow vodka and cranberry juice over ice. Shake for 30 seconds.
Strain into rimmed martini glass.
Garnish with marshmallow bunny Peeps.
You'll also love
- Mini Peach Cobbler 4/5 (234 Votes)
- Apple Cream Cheese Dessert 4.3/5 (109 Votes)
- Pecan Pie Cobbler 4.1/5 (109 Votes)
- Grilled Corn with Herb Butter 4.5/5 (69 Votes)
- Homemade Sweet Italian Sausage 4.3/5 (92 Votes)
- Pretty Purple Punch 3.9/5 (170 Votes)
- White Chocolate Martini 4.5/5 (66 Votes)
- Texas Roadhouse Armadillo Punch 4.6/5 (54 Votes)