Parmesan Garlic Roasted Potatoes
- Potatoes Cut in to smaller size pieces (I use Russet Potatoes)
- A few tablespoons of olive oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Adapted from thibeaultstable.com
Preheat oven to 450 °F.
Cut potatoes into cubes or wedges. Bring a pot of water to a boil.
Add the potatoes and cook for 3 to 6 minutes depending on size.
While potatoes are cooking put oil in cast iron skillet or other heavy
pan and heat in oven.
Drain the potatoes and place them back in the pot. Put the pot back
on the burner and shake to dry the potatoes and to rough up their
surface. This is what gives roasted potatoes that perfect crust.
Add the potatoes to the hot oil , toss to coat and roast turning once or twice.
When potatoes are almost tender sprinkle with fresh
garlic and Parmesan, salt and pepper and continue roasting until
potatoes are tender. Turn at least one more time for even browning.
Just before serving, toss with fresh chopped parsley.
You'll also love
- Apple Cream Cheese Dessert 4.3/5 (109 Votes)
- No Bake Cream Cheese & Coconut... 4.1/5 (113 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Onion Rings 4.6/5 (64 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato Egg Rolls 4.5/5 (70 Votes)
- Prime Rib with a Peppercorn &... 4.5/5 (70 Votes)
- Honey Mustard Pork Chops with... 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Air fryer garlic roasted potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)