Cheeseburger Soup - Low Carb
A quick and easy low carb Cheeseburger Soup featuring ground turkey, veggies, chicken broth, cream and cheese. Enjoy!
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup frozen broccoli
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1/2 cup frozen carrots
- 1 1/2 cups fat free half and half
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from low-carb.recipes-network.net
In a large pot over medium-high heat, brown the ground turkey, breaking it apart as your do so. Drain off any fat from the meat, then return it to the pot and add onion powder as well as a little salt and pepper. Cook for 30 seconds to a minute while distributing the seasoning through the meat.
Add chicken broth, basil and frozen veggies. Bring to boil and simmer covered about 20 minutes until the veggies are tender.
Add fat free half and half and shredded cheese. Remove from heat and stir until cheese is melted. Serve hot.
Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories 279.9 ; Carbs 7.7 g; Fiber 1.4 g; Total Fat 16.6 g
Sodium 887 mg
You'll also love
- Beef Burgundy (Boeuf Bourguignon) 4.5/5 (57 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Butterfinger... 4.1/5 (107 Votes)
- Amish Cinnamon Bread 3.8/5 (314 Votes)
- Seafood Pizza 4.5/5 (64 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken in Honey Sauce 4.3/5 (69 Votes)
- Mexican Gazpacho Chicken Salad 4.5/5 (59 Votes)
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken & Dumplings 4.5/5 (58 Votes)
- French Onion & Roast Beef Grilled... 4.4/5 (57 Votes)