Peanut Butter Fudge (Easiest EVER)
I love sugary fudge.....this is the best!!! Seriously, this is the easiest recipe ever for peanut butter fudge! You'll make this your go-to recipe!
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 80mins
In a saucepan slowly bring the milk and sugar mixture to a boil over medium heat.
Boil for exactly 2 minutes and 20 seconds, stirring constantly to prevent burning.
Remove from heat, stir in the vanilla and peanut butter.
Mix until smooth.
Press into an 8X8 and let cool before cutting. Enjoy!!!
You'll also love
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Rice... 4.6/5 (60 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon Yogurt Bundt Cake 4.3/5 (72 Votes)
- Fresh Apple Cake with Brown Sugar... 4.2/5 (85 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3) Coconut Flour... 4.2/5 (67 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Melt in Your Mouth... 4.2/5 (82 Votes)
- Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Crockpot Candy 4.4/5 (64 Votes)
- Potato Chip Bark 4.6/5 (50 Votes)