Coconut Pecan Pralines
Easy to prepare, these crunchy, sweet little Coconut Pecan Pralines make the perfect treat. Hope you enjoy them as much as our family does!
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups pecans, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups coconut, grated
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Mix sugar, milk, syrup, butter or margarine together in a large saucepan.
Bring to a rolling boil & boil for 3 minutes.
Remove from heat & add coconut, vanilla & nuts.
Stir by hand 3-4 minutes.
Drop by spoonful onto waxed paper and let harden.
Store pralines in an airtight container.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Grilled Chicken... 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- Ina Garten's Lemon Loaf Cake 4.5/5 (57 Votes)
- Lemon Drop Martini Cupcakes 4.5/5 (56 Votes)
- Scallops 'n Pasta 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pizza 4.4/5 (60 Votes)
- Coconut Custard Pie 4.6/5 (44 Votes)
- Sunshine "Lemon Bars" 4.6/5 (46 Votes)
- Soft Frosted Sugar Cookies 4.4/5 (63 Votes)