Coconut Pecan Pralines
Easy to prepare, these crunchy, sweet little Coconut Pecan Pralines make the perfect treat. Hope you enjoy them as much as our family does!
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups pecans, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups coconut, grated
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Mix sugar, milk, syrup, butter or margarine together in a large saucepan.
Bring to a rolling boil & boil for 3 minutes.
Remove from heat & add coconut, vanilla & nuts.
Stir by hand 3-4 minutes.
Drop by spoonful onto waxed paper and let harden.
Store pralines in an airtight container.
You'll also love
- Patti LaBelle's Over the Rainbow... 4.3/5 (67 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Banana Bread... 4.8/5 (28 Votes)
- Meltaway Lemon Cookies 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Coconut Rice 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Coconut Pound Cake 4.4/5 (60 Votes)
- Banana Tres Leches Dessert 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Cherry Limeade Cookies 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Valentine's Day Sugar Cookies 4.6/5 (37 Votes)