Coconut Pecan Pralines
Easy to prepare, these crunchy, sweet little Coconut Pecan Pralines make the perfect treat. Hope you enjoy them as much as our family does!
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups pecans, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups coconut, grated
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Mix sugar, milk, syrup, butter or margarine together in a large saucepan.
Bring to a rolling boil & boil for 3 minutes.
Remove from heat & add coconut, vanilla & nuts.
Stir by hand 3-4 minutes.
Drop by spoonful onto waxed paper and let harden.
Store pralines in an airtight container.
You'll also love
- Creamed chip beef on toast 4.5/5 (56 Votes)
- Vegetarian: Baked Portobello... 4.5/5 (58 Votes)
- The Cake Boss's Chocolate Cake 4.4/5 (68 Votes)
- Coffee fudge 4.3/5 (77 Votes)
- Peachy Grilled Chicken 4.6/5 (55 Votes)
- Roasted Bananas w/ Toasted Coconut 4.5/5 (61 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream... 4.4/5 (65 Votes)
- Chocolate Hug Cookies 4/5 (104 Votes)