Sweet Soy Chicken Legs
Easy and delicious chicken legs with an Asian flair. These legs are a little sweet, a little garlicky, and a little savory and perfectly cooked! Serve as appetizers or for dinner.
- 18 to 20 chicken legs
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Mix honey, soy sauce, ketchup and garlic in a small-medium bowl.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Place chicken on 2 large baking dishes (bigger than 9x13) with racks placed inside or 1 baking dish with a rack placed inside and a broiler pan.
Brush sauce all over top sides of chicken. Bake for 15 minutes.
Turn chicken over and brush them with sauce. Bake for an additional 15 minutes. Repeat turning chicken and brushing sauce every 15 min until they've cooked for 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Shrimp and Mushroom Pasta 4.6/5 (54 Votes)
- Peachy Grilled Chicken 4.6/5 (54 Votes)
- Peach Cobbler 4.5/5 (57 Votes)
- S'Mores Rice Krispie Treats 4.6/5 (54 Votes)
- Cookies & Cream Popcorn 4.6/5 (52 Votes)
- Beef Stroganoff 4.5/5 (62 Votes)
- Zucchini Cakes 4.6/5 (47 Votes)
- SloCooker Beef and Broccoli PRINT 4.5/5 (58 Votes)