Creamed chip beef on toast
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (56 Votes)
- 1 ⁄4-1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (12 ounce) jar dried beef
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 pint 1/2 and 1/2
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cut beef into ribbons or pieces.
Melt butter in pan on medium heat.
Mix in flour and pepper with a whisk or fork.
SLOWLY add milk, mixing constantly.
Bring to simmer and add beef.
Simmer for five minutes.
Serve over toast.
You'll also love
- Vegetarian: Baked Portobello... 4.5/5 (59 Votes)
- Strawberry Dream Cake 4.5/5 (64 Votes)
- Creamy Broccoli-Bacon Bake 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- French Onion & Roast Beef Grilled... 4.4/5 (68 Votes)
Review this recipe