Baked Lemon Garlic Spaghetti
The lemon and garlic and Parmesan really work with the pasta. Pairs well with pan-grilled chicken breasts or even grilled steak.
- 8 ozs. thin spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- Half lemon, juice and zest
- 8 ozs. sour cream
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- Finely shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh parsley for garnish, chopped
- Extra lemon juice
Cook pasta "al dente" according to package directions. Drain in a colander. Lightly spray an 8x8" baking dish with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 375 F.
In a small saucepan or skillet over medium heat, melt butter with the olive oil. Stir in the garlic. Squeeze the juice from half a lemon into the mixture. Remove from heat and stir in the sour cream, lemon zest, and salt.
Combine the sauce with the drained pasta, adding milk as desired for creaminess. (I used about 1/3 cup) Pour mixture into the baking dish and cover it tightly with aluminum foil.
Bake for 18 minutes, then remove foil and continue to bake 7-8 more minutes. (Pasta will dry out on top if baked too long).
Remove from oven and squeeze a little more lemon juice over the top. Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese. Then with chopped parsley and another squeeze of lemon juice.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (905 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (742 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (499 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (440 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Garlic Cheese Bread 4.6/5 (324 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (298 Votes)