Weight Watchers Broccoli Cheese Soup - 2 Points Per Cup
I make a large batch of Weight Watchers Broccoli Cheese Soup at the beginning of the week and use it to snack on when I'm in danger of breaking my diet. I can have a large bowl and some rusty bread with it and still be under 5 points.
I got this Weight Watchers Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe from someone at my Weight Watchers meeting. I don't know where the original recipe came from. It's very low points and I can eat it every day without getting tired of it.
- 3 cans (14 1/2 ounce) chicken broth
- 2 bags (1 pound) frozen broccoli
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounce) rotel brand tomatoes and green chilies
- 10 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from food.com
Mix chicken broth, frozen broccoli, tomatoes and chilies together.
Simmer for 25 minutes or until veggies are tender.
Cube Velveeta and put into soup pot.
Simmer just until cheese is melted.
This recipe freezes and refrigerates well.
You'll also love
- Copycat's Arby’s Roast Beef... 3.8/5 (188 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Cheeseburger... 4.4/5 (100 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole Ruth Chris'... 4.4/5 (99 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Bread Recipe 4.5/5 (90 Votes)
- Italian Sausage & Tomato Soup by... 4.5/5 (94 Votes)
- Cheesy Potato Soup Crockpot 4.7/5 (68 Votes)
- Chicken Broccoli Rice & Cheese... 4.4/5 (90 Votes)
- Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry 4.5/5 (89 Votes)