Weight Watchers Broccoli Cheese Soup - 2 Points Per Cup
I make a large batch of Weight Watchers Broccoli Cheese Soup at the beginning of the week and use it to snack on when I'm in danger of breaking my diet. I can have a large bowl and some rusty bread with it and still be under 5 points.
I got this Weight Watchers Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe from someone at my Weight Watchers meeting. I don't know where the original recipe came from. It's very low points and I can eat it every day without getting tired of it.
- 3 cans (14 1/2 ounce) chicken broth
- 2 bags (1 pound) frozen broccoli
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounce) rotel brand tomatoes and green chilies
- 10 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from food.com
Mix chicken broth, frozen broccoli, tomatoes and chilies together.
Simmer for 25 minutes or until veggies are tender.
Cube Velveeta and put into soup pot.
Simmer just until cheese is melted.
This recipe freezes and refrigerates well.
You'll also love
- Corn Bread Casserole 4.4/5 (102 Votes)
- Banana Leche Flan 4.4/5 (121 Votes)
- Chilli Rellenos 4.2/5 (177 Votes)
- Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry 4.2/5 (125 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse™ Potato Soup... 4/5 (155 Votes)
- Chicken Broccoli Rice & Cheese... 4.4/5 (97 Votes)
Review this recipe