Crockpot Polish Sausage and Cabbage Soup
Arguably the easiest soup recipe, throw all of the ingredients in a crock pot and let it simmer over night, or let it cook while you're away at work.
- 2 cups potatoes, cubed and peeled
- 4 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds, crushed (optional)
- 1 1/4 pound Polish sausage, cooked, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 4 cups fat free chicken broth, or you can use water
- Black pepper and salt, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 360mins
Place potatoes, cabbage, carrot, onion, caraway seeds, sausage, pepper and salt in crock pot. Pour broth over all.
Cover, cook on low for 10 to 12 hours or high for 5 to 6 hours.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Fudge Frosting 4.4/5 (71 Votes)
- Barbecued Beef Brisket Recipe 4.4/5 (57 Votes)
- Moist carrot cake 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Spinach Enchiladas with Cilantro... 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Smothered Pork Chops 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Baked Tilapia with Garlic Butter 4/5 (108 Votes)
- African Chicken Stew 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- Chicken & Dumpling Casserole 4.5/5 (56 Votes)