Crock Pot Christmas Crack
Simple and easy, this Crock Pot Crack recipe is the bomb! Peanuts, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, white almond bark or vanilla candy coating create a sweet experience you'll never forget!
- 1 (16-ounce) jar unsalted peanuts
- 1 (16-ounce) jar salted peanuts
- 1 (12-ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12-ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 2 (10-ounce) bag peanut butter chips
- 2 (1-pound) package white almond bark or vanilla candy coating
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 210mins
Layer all ingredients in a large crockpot (starting with peanuts).
Turn the pot on low, cover with lid, and leave sitting for 2 hours. Then, remove lid and stir to combine. Replace lid and leave sitting for another 30 minutes. Stir again and then spoon mixture on to wax paper or non-stick aluminum foil. Allow to harden for at least 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Peach Gelato 4.1/5 (102 Votes)
- Cooked Vanilla Frosting (and my... 4.3/5 (75 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole 4.7/5 (47 Votes)
- Crock Pot Cinnamon Almonds 4.4/5 (70 Votes)
- Santa Hat Party Mix 4.3/5 (78 Votes)
- Crockpot Candy 4.4/5 (66 Votes)
- Christmas Snack Mix 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.3/5 (55 Votes)