Simple Crockpot Beef Stew
Beef roast, carrots, potatoes, onion, tomato sauce, beef broth, and peas combine in the crockpot to make a traditional, hearty beef stew.
- 2 pounds beef roast, cubed
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 2 cups potatoes, diced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons quick cooking tapioca
- Salt and pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water or beef broth
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 490mins
Adapted from yummyhealthyeasy.com
Combine beef, carrots, potatoes and onions in slow cooker. Sprinkle with tapioca, salt and pepper.
Combine tomato sauce and water and pour over beef and vegetables in slow cooker. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Cover.
Cook on low 8 hours. One hour before cooking time ends, add frozen peas.
You'll also love
- Cream Cheese-Filled Banana Bread 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Lemon Bars 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Drumsticks 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Marshmallow Squares 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Cheesecake Filled Chocolate... 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Cherry Cream Cheese Bake 4.2/5 (65 Votes)
- Pork Carnitas 4.3/5 (59 Votes)
- Cajun Sausage 5/5 (2 Votes)