Add a sweet kick to your popcorn with this quick and easy Caramel Popcorn recipe!
- 2 sticks butter
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Mix the first 3 ingredients, butter, corn syrup and sugar in a heavy saucepan. Bring to a boil, then add the baking soda, mixing well.
Immediately pour over your prepared as directed popped popcorn.
This will cover 8 to 10 cups of popped popcorn.
You'll also love
- German Cucumber Salad 4.4/5 (65 Votes)
- Hickory Bourbon Salmon 4.1/5 (126 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Oven Fried Pork... 4.4/5 (70 Votes)
- Sweet Onion Mac and Cheese 4.4/5 (66 Votes)
- Strawberry Dream Cake 4.5/5 (58 Votes)
- The Cake Boss's Chocolate Cake 4.4/5 (68 Votes)
- Homemade Bread 4.4/5 (66 Votes)
- Cheese & Garlic Crack Bread 4.4/5 (67 Votes)