Add a sweet kick to your popcorn with this quick and easy Caramel Popcorn recipe!
- 2 sticks butter
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Mix the first 3 ingredients, butter, corn syrup and sugar in a heavy saucepan. Bring to a boil, then add the baking soda, mixing well.
Immediately pour over your prepared as directed popped popcorn.
This will cover 8 to 10 cups of popped popcorn.
You'll also love
- Cucumber Salad 4.4/5 (64 Votes)
- Crock Pot Cherry Dump Cake 4.5/5 (56 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheese Soup for the Crock... 4.5/5 (56 Votes)
- Delicious Cream Cheese Corn Recipe 4.5/5 (56 Votes)
- German Cucumber Salad 4.5/5 (57 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge Bars 4.7/5 (43 Votes)
- Raspberry Lemonade Bars 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Sweet Soy Chicken Legs 4.6/5 (54 Votes)