Add a sweet kick to your popcorn with this quick and easy Caramel Popcorn recipe!
- 2 sticks butter
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Mix the first 3 ingredients, butter, corn syrup and sugar in a heavy saucepan. Bring to a boil, then add the baking soda, mixing well.
Immediately pour over your prepared as directed popped popcorn.
This will cover 8 to 10 cups of popped popcorn.
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Christmas Crack 4.6/5 (54 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Li’l Smokies in a... 4.5/5 (63 Votes)
- Peach Gelato 3.9/5 (115 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole 4.7/5 (47 Votes)
- Crock Pot Cinnamon Almonds 4.4/5 (70 Votes)
- Yellow Squash Casserole 4.4/5 (73 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge (Easiest EVER) 4.5/5 (64 Votes)
- Cheese & Garlic Crack Bread 4.2/5 (83 Votes)