Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
Floured and browned chicken is slow cooked with "orange" seasonings and a splash of soy sauce. Add your favorite veggies like carrots and peas in the last hour of cooking. Enjoy!
- 3 to 4 boneless chicken breasts, chopped into small chunks
- 1/3 cup flour
- Olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 260mins
Cover chicken in flour and shake off the excess. Brown chicken pieces in olive oil in skillet or slow cooker if have browning setting. Doesn't have to be completely cooked, just browned. Put browned chicken in slow cooker.
Mix all remaining ingredients together. Please note, I add a splash of soy sauce and about 1/8 cup honey to mine and sometimes garlic powder. Add your favorite flavors, pour over chicken and stir.
Slow cook on High about 2 hours or Low about 4 hours.
Serve over rice, noodles or mixed veggies.
You'll also love
- Old-Fashioned Pancakes 4/5 (301 Votes)
- Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole 4.4/5 (260 Votes)
- Disneyland Bengal Barbeque Spicy... 3.9/5 (301 Votes)
- Olive Gardens Chicken or Shrimp... 3.8/5 (463 Votes)
- Chinese Honey Chicken 4.2/5 (225 Votes)
- Easy Pad Thai 4.3/5 (210 Votes)
- Simple 5 Ingredient Crock Pot... 4/5 (229 Votes)
- Orange Zested Cookies With Sweet... 4.4/5 (163 Votes)