Anybody can add water to a boxed package mix, but you’ll be glad you made these tender, light, buttery, and delicious pancakes from scratch!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- Cooking spray
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a large bowl.
Whisk in melted butter, egg, and milk until combined. Let batter rest for 5 minutes.
Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray.
Pour batter into the hot skillet, about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until bubbles appear on the sides and center of each pancake.
Flip and cook until golden, about 1 to 2 minutes.
You'll also love
- Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole 4.3/5 (269 Votes)
- Cowboy Casserole 4.2/5 (303 Votes)
- Cheesecake Crescent Rolls 4/5 (374 Votes)
Review this recipe