Disneyland Bengal Barbeque Spicy Beef Skewers Recipe
- Ingredients - Korean Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon of vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh crushed garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh lemon juice.
- 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 1 Tablespoon ground Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon crushed Red Pepper flakes
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cayenne
- 2/3 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Corn Starch
- Ingredients - Beef
- 18 one-ounce pieces Sirloin Beef Chunks
- 6 Bamboo Skewers
- 1 part Soy Sauce
- 2 parts Lemon Juice
- 1 part water and several grinds of pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from magicalrecipes.net
Directions - Korean Sauce
Heat a teaspoon of vegetable oil gently in a saucepan.
Add one tablespoon (Or more to taste) of crushed fresh garlic. Saute lightly, do not burn.
Add soy sauce, water, lemon juice, brown sugar, Sesame Oil, Black Pepper, Red Pepper flakes, Cayenne
Bring to a slow boil over medium to low heat.
Reduce heat and simmer to reduce slightly.
Mix 1 Tablespoon of Cornstarch with 1/4 cup of water. Mix well. Add to simmering sauce.
Allow mixture to simmer slowly until the sauce thickens to a shiny, but thick sauce.
Taste it. Adjust mixture according to taste. Let this sit while you prepare the rest of the recipe.
Directions - Beef
Cube Sirloin into one-inch cubes.
Put into a Ziplock bag with a marinade of 1 part Soy Sauce, 2 parts Lemon Juice, 1 part water and several grinds of pepper. Let this marinate in the refrigerator at least 3 hours.
Directions - Assembly
Gently warm the Korean Sauce. If it's too thick add a little water, lemon or Soy Sauce.
Put the meat on skewers and grill over medium heat until they are medium rare to medium.
Once you put the skewers on a plate baste generously with the Korean Sauce.
You'll also love
- Carrabba's Bread Dipping Spice 4/5 (351 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken & Dumplings 4.2/5 (289 Votes)
- Baked Strawberry Donuts 3.9/5 (456 Votes)
- Beef Stroganoff without Mushrooms 3.9/5 (440 Votes)
- Olive Gardens Chicken or Shrimp... 3.8/5 (660 Votes)
- Crock Pot Zuppa Toscana 4.3/5 (252 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Meatloaf 4.3/5 (255 Votes)