Crockpot Chicken & Dumplings
Easy chicken and dumplings made in your slow cooker! Add some carrots or peas with the chicken, if you'd like, to make this a full meal.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 (10-ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough, torn into pieces
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 310mins
Place the chicken, butter, soup & onion in crockpot and fill with enough water to cover. Cover and cook for 5 to 6 hours on high.
After the chicken is cooked and done add the torn biscuits into the crockpot. Cook another 30 to 45 minutes or until dough is no longer raw.
You'll also love
- Beef Stroganoff without Mushrooms 3.9/5 (440 Votes)
- Olive Gardens Chicken or Shrimp... 3.8/5 (660 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken ‘n Spinach... 4.5/5 (221 Votes)
- Crispy Cheddar Chicken 4.2/5 (256 Votes)
- Chicken Dumpling Casserole 4.2/5 (229 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Slow Cooker Chicken 4.5/5 (180 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup 4.3/5 (183 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings... 4.2/5 (188 Votes)