Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
This is an easy one-dish casserole that is great for breakfast, brunch, or even breakfast-for-dinner. Not a sausage fan? Substitute with ham or bacon! Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole is the perfect, hearty dish for the weekday morning rush or even a laid-back Saturday when you need a good stick-to-your-ribs breakfast dish to start your day off right, with a full tummy!
- 1 pound ground pork breakfast sausage
- 2 to 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 pounds frozen tator tots
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 65mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spread the sausage evenly in the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan. Spread cheese over meat.
In a large bowl, beat together milk and eggs. Pour over cheese. (May be refrigerated overnight at this point).
Top with frozen tater tots.
Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
Cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Soft Garlic Knots 4.5/5 (220 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken ‘n Spinach... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Crock Pot Chicken Teriyaki 4.5/5 (220 Votes)
- Potato & Bacon Potato Salad 4.5/5 (218 Votes)
- Man-Pleasing Chicken 4.4/5 (226 Votes)
- Crockpot Apple Pie Breakfast 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Marscarpone Stuffed French Toast 4.4/5 (197 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Lasagna 4.5/5 (122 Votes)