Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
This is an easy one-dish casserole that is great for breakfast, brunch, or even breakfast-for-dinner. Not a sausage fan? Substitute with ham or bacon! Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole is the perfect, hearty dish for the weekday morning rush or even a laid-back Saturday when you need a good stick-to-your-ribs breakfast dish to start your day off right, with a full tummy!
- 1 pound ground pork breakfast sausage
- 2 to 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 pounds frozen tator tots
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 65mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spread the sausage evenly in the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan. Spread cheese over meat.
In a large bowl, beat together milk and eggs. Pour over cheese. (May be refrigerated overnight at this point).
Top with frozen tater tots.
Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
Cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (902 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (440 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.5/5 (442 Votes)
- Breakfast Grilled Cheese 4.5/5 (328 Votes)