Simple 5 Ingredient Crock Pot Chicken Teriyaki
Here is a crock-pot friendly chicken teriyaki that couldn't be easier to make! The chicken is cut into bite-sized pieces to take advantage of the yummy sauce.
- 1 pound chicken, sliced or cubed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup teriyaki or soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Rice, for serving
Cooking time 240mins
Adapted from 247moms.com
Place chicken in bottom of crock pot.
In separate bowl whisk together broth, sauce, brown sugar, and garlic.
Pour over chicken and cook on high for 4 to 6 hours or low 6 to 8 hours.
Serve over rice.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Slow Cooker Chicken 4.5/5 (180 Votes)
- Red Lobster Shrimp Pasta 3.9/5 (275 Votes)
- Southwestern Chicken Scaloppine 4.5/5 (173 Votes)
- Paleo Comfort Foods' Chicken... 4.3/5 (203 Votes)
- Olive Garden Chicken Marsala 3.9/5 (367 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup 4.3/5 (183 Votes)
- Crockpot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup 4.3/5 (182 Votes)
- Crock Pot Sweet Pineapple Chicken 3.8/5 (376 Votes)