Simple 5 Ingredient Crock Pot Chicken Teriyaki
Here is a crock-pot friendly chicken teriyaki that couldn't be easier to make! The chicken is cut into bite-sized pieces to take advantage of the yummy sauce.
- 1 pound chicken, sliced or cubed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup teriyaki or soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Rice, for serving
Cooking time 240mins
Adapted from 247moms.com
Place chicken in bottom of crock pot.
In separate bowl whisk together broth, sauce, brown sugar, and garlic.
Pour over chicken and cook on high for 4 to 6 hours or low 6 to 8 hours.
Serve over rice.
You'll also love
- Beef Stew (Pressure Cooker) 4.5/5 (110 Votes)
- Masterbuilt Smoked Pork Ribs 3.8/5 (196 Votes)
- Pineapple Chicken Salad Lettuce... 4.6/5 (101 Votes)
- Pasta, Chicken, & Broccoli Bake 4.5/5 (105 Votes)
- Chicken and Dumplings in a Crockpot 4.4/5 (107 Votes)
- Chicken Teriyaki Recipe 4.6/5 (95 Votes)
- Crock Pot Mexican Chicken 4.4/5 (118 Votes)
- Chinese Honey Chicken 4.2/5 (210 Votes)