Peach Mango Pineapple White Sangria
- 1 bottle white wine (chardonnay, pinot grigio, sauvignon blanc, or similar)
- 1/3 cup peach schnapps
- 1/4 cup sugar, or to taste (or stevia, agave, or another sweetener)
- 3/4 cup mango chunks, frozen (you could use fresh but save money and buy frozen, plus they act as “ice cubes”)
- 3/4 cup pineapple chunks, canned
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice (use whatever is in the can)
Adapted from loveveggiesandyoga.com
Combine first three ingredients in a large pitcher and stir until sugar dissolves. Add the remaining ingredients, stir, and refrigerate until chilled. I have successfully stored leftover sangria in my refrigerator for up to one week; your mileage may vary.
Note: Flavors marry and mellow as time elapses. Sangria gets better 8 to 24 hours later, similar to spaghetti sauce. You can (and should) make this a day ahead of time for a party or event if time and planning permits.
Recipe is highly flexible; use whatever frozen (or fresh) fruit you have on hand; berries, oranges, nectarines, peaches, etc. Use whatever wine and liquor you have such as Midori, Hyptoniq, Gran Marnier, Chambord, lemon/lime/peach flavored vodka, Malibu, etc.
You'll also love
- Strawberry & Lime Moscato Punch 4.3/5 (38 Votes)
- Beef Taco Casserole 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Kiwi Jam 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
- Pinwheel Peach Cobbler 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Strawberries & Peaches Cake 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Pineapple Cheese Ball 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE COCONUT CREAM PIE 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Apricot-Mango Madness Smoothie 4.3/5 (32 Votes)