Strawberry & Lime Moscato Punch
This easy-to-batch punch has the sweet flavor of moscato wine with a strawberry-lime kick! This is a perfect cocktail recipe for entertaining!
- 1 1/2 liter Moscato wine
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate, defrosted
- 1 cup strawberries, diced + 1 cup strawberries sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 2 liter 7 Up
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from realhousemoms.com
Place 1 cup of diced strawberries and ¼ cup of limeade in a blender and puree, run through a strainer to remove most of the seeds and pour into a pitcher.
Add remaining limeade and Moscato into the pitcher, garnish with strawberry and lime slices, chill in fridge.
When ready to serve top each glass with 7 Up.
You'll also love
- Cream Cheese & Wild Blueberry... 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- Homemade Blackberry Moonshine 4.2/5 (52 Votes)
- Strawberry Bread 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- Starbucks Lemon Loaf 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Mediterranean Baked Chicken with... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Quinoa Salad with Mango, Snap... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)