Strawberry & Lime Moscato Punch
This easy-to-batch punch has the sweet flavor of moscato wine with a strawberry-lime kick! This is a perfect cocktail recipe for entertaining!
- 1 1/2 liter Moscato wine
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate, defrosted
- 1 cup strawberries, diced + 1 cup strawberries sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 2 liter 7 Up
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from realhousemoms.com
Place 1 cup of diced strawberries and ¼ cup of limeade in a blender and puree, run through a strainer to remove most of the seeds and pour into a pitcher.
Add remaining limeade and Moscato into the pitcher, garnish with strawberry and lime slices, chill in fridge.
When ready to serve top each glass with 7 Up.
You'll also love
- Beef Taco Casserole 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Kiwi Jam 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
- Pinwheel Peach Cobbler 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Dreamsicle Orange Punch 4.1/5 (52 Votes)
- Blueberry Almond Quick Bread 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Fresh... 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Sandwich... 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Strawberry Lemonade 4.5/5 (20 Votes)