Easy Chicken Chili
Chicken and chili topped with shredded cheese served with a side of sour cream and chopped jalapenos. Try adding a handful of Doritos to the bottom of the bowl before ladling in your soup, it's delicious!
- 3 cans great northern beans
- 2 pounds chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 2 (4-ounce) cans green chilies, chopped
- 4 cups chicken stock or broth
- 12 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- Sour cream
- Jalapeno peppers, chopped
- Doritos, optional
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
Heat oil over medium heat in large pan. Add onions. Stir in garlic, chilies, cumin, chipotle pepper, salt & pepper, oregano, and cloves. Saute for 2 to 3 minutes. Add chicken, beans, stock and cheese. Let simmer 15 plus minutes.
Ladle into large bowls and top with cheese. Serve with a side of sour cream and chopped jalapenos.
Can put all ingredients in crock pot for a few hours.
You'll also love
- Thai Chicken Peanut Noodles Recipe 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Baked Teriyaki Chicken 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Fire Roasted Tomato Soup 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip with... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Bush’s Best Three Bean Chili 4.2/5 (44 Votes)
- Portuguese Bean Soup 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Tomatillo Ranch Chicken 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Southwest 2 Bean and... 4.3/5 (23 Votes)