Shrimp Spring Rolls
Serve these delicious shrimp spring rolls with soy sauce or with Thai Peanut Dipping Sauce for a light and fresh treat that everyone will love. This recipe is filled with fresh vegetables, succulent shrimp, and Asian flavors that make a great lunch or appetizer any time of the year.
- 30 (41-50 count) cooked shrimp
- 15 rice paper wrappers
- 15 to 30 mint leaves
- 1 bunch cilantro leaves
- 6 to 8 green onion stalks, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 15 romaine lettuce leaves, medium size
- Mix equal part of soy (or coconut aminos) with Thai Peanut Dipping Sauce. Or use your favorite Asian dipping sauce!
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
On a large working surface, lay out 15 romaine lettuce leaves. Add 1 or 2 mint leaves to each lettuce leaf. Divide carrots among the 15 lettuce leaves. Lay 2 shrimp on each leaf. Top with some cilantro leaves and green onion.
Pour warm water into a medium size bowl. Place a dish towel on work surface for rolling rice wrappers.
Working with one rice paper at a time:
Soak rice paper in warm water for 30 seconds. Remove from water and place wrapper on towel. Place loaded lettuce leaf on bottom edge of wrapper. Roll up rice wrapper, folding in one side as you are rolling. Lay roll on a serving plate, seam side down.
Makes 15 spring rolls. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Skinny Puppy Chow 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Belgium Beef Stew 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Teriyaki Shrimp Stir Fry 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Homemade Hot Chocolate 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Piccata 4.1/5 (36 Votes)
- Crockpot Ranch and Cream Cheese... 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Tuna casserole with potatoe chips 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
Review this recipe