Homemade Hot Chocolate
Cozy up with your significant other and a couple mugs of Homemade Hot Chocolate this holiday season. There is nothing better than snuggling up by a roaring fire and sipping on this delicious delight.
- HOT CHOCOLATE:
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2-ounces semi-sweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 4 teaspoons light brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoon cocoa powder
- pinch of kosher salt
- WHIPPED CREAM:
- 1/3 cup heavy cream, cold
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
In a saucepan combine the whole milk, chocolate, light brown sugar, cocoa powder, and a pinch of kosher salt.
Heat over medium heat whisking frequently, until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Cover to keep warm.
Whisk cold heavy cream to soft peaks in a bowl. Divide hot chocolate between two mugs, dollop each with whipped cream, and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Christmas Reindeer Crack 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- Cheesy Ham Chowder 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Lemonade Jello Shots 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Garlic Bubble Bread 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Chocolate Gooey Butter Cookies 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Herbed Prime Rib 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Super Green Juice 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Crab Eggs Benedict 4.5/5 (11 Votes)