Homemade Hot Chocolate
Cozy up with your significant other and a couple mugs of Homemade Hot Chocolate this holiday season. There is nothing better than snuggling up by a roaring fire and sipping on this delicious delight.
- HOT CHOCOLATE:
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2-ounces semi-sweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 4 teaspoons light brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoon cocoa powder
- pinch of kosher salt
- WHIPPED CREAM:
- 1/3 cup heavy cream, cold
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
In a saucepan combine the whole milk, chocolate, light brown sugar, cocoa powder, and a pinch of kosher salt.
Heat over medium heat whisking frequently, until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Cover to keep warm.
Whisk cold heavy cream to soft peaks in a bowl. Divide hot chocolate between two mugs, dollop each with whipped cream, and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Garden Dirt Pie 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Easy Cranberry Sauce 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Super Green Juice 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Roasted Corned Beef with a Bourbon... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Holiday Brisket 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Raw Vegan Eggnog 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Virgin Brown Cow 4.5/5 (6 Votes)