Mom's Greek Peas & Potatoes
Peas and potatoes, just like my Greek mother used to make! Serve them at your next dinner party and they'll be calling you the best chef ever!
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and cut into large pieces
- olive oil, to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 pounds frozen sweet peas
- 1 large can diced tomatoes
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 105mins
Brown potatoes in olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
Once starting to turn golden, add onion and cook until tender.
Add garlic and cook for 1 minute
Add water, peas, tomatoes, tomato paste, and salt, pepper to taste
Simmer potatoes until they are tender, about 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Mini Pumpkin Pie Slice Cookies 4/5 (53 Votes)
- Honey BBQ Glazed Salmon 3.8/5 (117 Votes)
- Basil & Black Garlic Pesto 4/5 (50 Votes)
- Cucumber, Black Bean, Avocado,... 4/5 (20 Votes)
- Pumpkin Power Cookies 3.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Potato & Leek Cakes with Blue... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Creamy & Cheesy Funeral Potatoes 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Kale, Lentil and Roasted Beet Salad 4.5/5 (6 Votes)