Mom's Greek Peas & Potatoes
Peas and potatoes, just like my Greek mother used to make! Serve them at your next dinner party and they'll be calling you the best chef ever!
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and cut into large pieces
- olive oil, to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 pounds frozen sweet peas
- 1 large can diced tomatoes
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 105mins
Brown potatoes in olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
Once starting to turn golden, add onion and cook until tender.
Add garlic and cook for 1 minute
Add water, peas, tomatoes, tomato paste, and salt, pepper to taste
Simmer potatoes until they are tender, about 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Country French Omelet (Bacon &... 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with... 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Cornflake Candy 3.9/5 (66 Votes)
- Bread Machine Mexican Sweet Bread 4.2/5 (38 Votes)
- Smoked Sausage & Potato Bake 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Vegan White Bean... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Pinto Beans and Ground Beef Stew 4.2/5 (41 Votes)